This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ah, penguins

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS! I guess, I should've paid more attention, or at least not have posted quite so late in the evening. OK, the animation's fixed now.

Of course, I'm not entirely convinced this is actually real, and not somebody's photoshop skill showoff, but it's still pretty cute, whatever it is.

Stolen from Raging Wombat blog.

Do you want to know more?
/

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 05, 10:19:00 AM AST, Anonymous Reamlspace said...

It's real, it was in the movie "March of the Penguins".

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved