This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sorry, folks!

I've been on training the last few days and usually come home with my blasted into the next dimension, and so there's no real power left to write with. Hopefully I'll return to normal(for me, at least) by the end of the week(aka when the training is finished) and will start posting again.

What am I learning? Basically about how behind the curve I am in current technologies, but mostly about how the entire software development industry has taken a massive step back in terms of technology, despite outward appearances. I'll post my thoughts on that in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved