This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some things for you to peruse while I scribble more stuff

On the right-hand sidebar you'll find a number of serial articles I've written since February. I'll summarize them in this post, just to give you a quick overview! I'll edit the “Reality” essay and post more as time allows.

USSR: The life and times of...Reality and the World of 3D
An apartment renovator
Introduction
Part 1Part 2Part 3
Part 4Part 5Part 6
Part 7Part 8Part 9
Part 10Part 11Part 12
Part 13Part 14Part 15
An Aspiring Musician
A non-ideological firebug
A diploma and ulcer aspirant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved