This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, December 05, 2005

So sick!

I'm currently suffering from a terrible disease that afflicts bloggers from time to time. I guess it's my turn now. It's called TFC(alternatively, it's been called WFC). That's the short form; the long form is “Trolling for Comments”(or, alternatively, “Whoring for Comments”). I prefer the second form, but maybe I'm just a pervert.

Have I mentioned how I love comments?
I love them green,
I love them bleen,
I love them blue,
I love them true,
I love them anyway
That Man can type!
So you see, dearest readers, you have forced down the path towards the unthinkable and the horrific: the creation of bad poetry(I may be many things(a bastard, as some women have called me), but a poet I am not). I promise you, however, that commenting on my posts will prevent any more abuses of the human spirit.

4 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 07:08:00 PM AST, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Not that bad, Ive read and produced worse.

 
At Fri Dec 16, 02:08:00 AM AST, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

My comments are a bit late since I've been busy with my studies and have just finished a home renovation.

With regard to your thirst for comments, may I have a suggestion on your postings? Please be reminded that this is just a suggestion and should not be taken as criticism. I know that you love photography, I think you should be posting more of. I personally am drawn to pictures and tend to comment on the subject. I have found a blogger (of Belgian descent) who have interesting subjects about the daily life in Manila, Philippines. His comments are averaging from 27 to 40 per posting. If you need to see a sample, his site is in http://my_sarisari_store.typepad.com/

 
At Sun Dec 18, 10:09:00 PM AST, Blogger Yu The Great said...

Thanks for the suggestion, TTM, but please keep in mind that this is not a photo blog. Besides, if all you want to see is my photography, that's what the link in the sidebar entitled "My Photography and Art" is for.

 
At Thu Dec 22, 01:16:00 AM AST, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

Oh sorry for sounding critical, I did notice you have a photo website. I noticed that you are fond of sci-fi programs,which I rarely watch. Oops! I guess I am in the wrong site.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved