This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, December 22, 2005

And I thought it started off kinda slow

Stargate: SG1 Season 9 started off kinda slow and a bit silly. But then we come to the episode “Ex Deus Machina”, and all I could think of, “I love that guy!”

Ba'al: “Over six hundred channels, and nothing to watch.”

Ba'al: “I'm turning in, we have a long day tomorrow.”

There were quite a few more, but I'll have to rewatch the episode with my laptop running to get them all. And there's nothing more disturbing than a System Lord in standard American clothing. Disturbing in a oh-my-God-that's-hillarious sort of way. LOL!

Funnily enough, in eight and a half seasons, this is the first SG1 episode in which we've heard Cliff Simon, the actor playing Ba'al, speaking in a normal voice as opposed to that Goa'ulded version that they do in post-editing.

Do you want to know more?
/ /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved