This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, November 18, 2005

Wing music

Of all the things I've seen on South Park, Wing Music has to be beyond the pale. Who could've known that the Chinese woman signing her way through the episode was based on a (supposedly) real woman. She even has her own website, plugged at the end of the episode, and she even looks somewhat like she did in South Park. Unbelievable!

Do you want to know more?
/

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 20, 01:31:00 PM AST, Blogger SOH said...

I thought this was one of the more boring South Park episodes. I'm really liking the new season of Family guy, particularly last weeks episode featuring the new A-Team.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved