This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Resurrected

After much soul-searching, I've decided to resurrect this blog, but will post under a different User ID. Yu the Great is my new moniker, how long it lasts is anyone's guess. LOL! Welcome back, my darlings, welcome back.

Do you want to know more?

3 Comments:

At Wed Nov 16, 09:31:00 AM AST, Blogger SOH said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! We've missed you!!!!

 
At Wed Nov 16, 10:00:00 AM AST, Blogger Yu The Great said...

Thank you. It's good to be back. I've been planning on making an announcement to all those who used to participate in blog before, but I just haven't gotten around to it!

 
At Wed Nov 16, 11:03:00 AM AST, Blogger SOH said...

Well, someone's talking about you :-)

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved