This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, November 21, 2005

Men, clothes and the running dime

It's amazing to me how weird it feels when a coin falls through the hole in your pant pocket and rolls down the length of your leg. But, let me tell you, it's even weirder when two coins do the same thing at the same time. It even gets to be somewhat of a lottery, taking bets on which one's going to fall into my shoe and which one's going to go on the floor. If you're looking for a random number generator between zero and two, it gets no better than that.

Yes, I know, I should get it fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved