This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, November 21, 2005

Alone in the Dark, I was so not scared

So, yesterday, I finally watched the movie, Alone in the Dark. I'd wanted to see it when it first came out a few months ago, but was more than a little miffed when it disappeared from the theatres in two weeks flat. Now I can see why.

The only thing that made this horrific waste of an otherwise perfectly good hour and a half was Tara Reid, and she didn't even take her clothes off. It's not that she's that great an actress, it's just that she's great eye candy.

When, in the movie, they said the Abkani had opened a gate to another dimension(an evil one, imagine that; nobody opens gates to an indiferent dimension, one in which no one gives a damn about ours), I wasn't really expecting an actual gate, with an electronic lock, of all things.

The gun battle scenes were ridiculous, they didn't use the guys with snakes in their heads(heh! imagine that!) nearly as well as I thought they could've, and I still have no idea how the damn thing ended.

All in all, I give it my patented “I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it but I didn't cut my wrists over it either” rating.

Do you want to know more?
/ /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved