This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, August 05, 2005

Template fixed!

Hooray! I finally fixed the template, it should once again be visible in both Firefox and Internet Exporer. It should now display properly at 1024x768(the vast majority of my visitors), as well as higher resolutions. Enjoy!

If you're using a web browser other than Firefox or Internet Explorer on a platform other than Windows, please let me know how it displays for you. Please provide your browser name, version #, resolution and platform name. Thank you.

5 Comments:

At Fri Aug 05, 02:39:00 PM ADT, Blogger jomama said...

I'll be damned if I can get my blog
to show well in IE.

Got any ideas?

 
At Fri Aug 05, 02:39:00 PM ADT, Blogger jomama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 03:04:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Yes, the “disappearing sidebar” feature of Internet Explorer. You need to adjust the “width” setting of the #sidebar in your template. The numbers shown here are from my blog, yours will be different. Increase the width until you get sidebar to display properly.

#main {
background:#245 url("http://www.blogblog.com/no897/corner_main.gif") no-repeat right top;
width:675px;
float:left;
color:#fff;
}
#main2 {
margin:0;
padding:15px 20px;
}
#sidebar {
background:#cdb url("http://www.blogblog.com/no897/corner_sidebar.gif") no-repeat left top;
width:305px;
float:right;
padding:0;

 
At Fri Aug 05, 11:35:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

Thanks for the tip on editing sidebars. I had that problem before and since I did not know how to fix it, I opted to replace my template.

 
At Sat Aug 06, 02:39:00 PM ADT, Blogger jomama said...

Thanks for the tip.

Tried increasing width, decreasing and
a host of other stuff. No go.

Think I'll replace it.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved