This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Of brides, the old-fashioned way

I was informed recently, in a rather pointed and cruel fashion, that my plan for getting married suffered from a terrible flaw(as opposed to my plan for dominating the world, which has no flaws), that being that I have no wench. When I pointed out to that heartless and inhumane... person... that I was old-fashioned and would get a wench the old-fashioned way, namely by whacking her on the head with a club and dragging her off to my cave, he insisted that I have no club, and neither do I have a cave.

Ha! I say unto ye! Ha! Ha ha, ha! Ha ha!

I may be an old-fashioned traditionalist, but I do, on occasion, visit the Death Star of small business, namely Wal*Mart. I'm sure that I might, this once, purchase a baseball bat which could serve as a club. As for caves, I've been to local national parks, you know; there're plenty of caves there.

And therefore my plan for getting married is intact. Nye, nye, nye nye, nye, nye nye!

Do you want to know more?
/ / /

10 Comments:

At Fri Aug 05, 12:45:00 AM ADT, Anonymous promogal said...

Thanks for explaining your brilliant & foolproof plan. Now watch every female within a 20 mile radius get a restraining order....:p

 
At Fri Aug 05, 01:35:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

Hey MP! What happened to your template? Your sidebar has gone AWOL.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 09:50:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

I really hate Internet Explorer! At the same resolution, it renders perfectly fine in Firefox. I'll fix it.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 10:18:00 AM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

well, in this city, his plan will likely be attractive to half the wenches...

 
At Fri Aug 05, 11:19:00 AM ADT, Blogger newsandrumor said...

cloroform. one wants do avoid a bride with brain damage.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 01:53:00 PM ADT, Blogger Miranda said...

Your desire to Preserve this proven cultural tradition is admirable. Good luck to you!

 
At Sat Aug 06, 11:12:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

I stand corrected but I think you will find a baseball bat unworthy of such high traditions. A cricket bat however works really well, it's the flat edge that makes the difference.

P.S. Don't forget the candles, can be damn dark in a cave.

 
At Sat Aug 06, 03:43:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Candles? I don't need no stinking candles. The light of my winning personality shall light the way.

 
At Sat Aug 06, 04:32:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Get the candles, if you have to resort to bashing some poor wench over the noggin and dragging her into a cave, it says little for your personality!

 
At Tue Aug 09, 11:24:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO..Ha Ha Ha..What are you going to do when she wakes up?

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved