This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All good things...

must come to an end!

And so it is with The Mad Perseid blog. In the past seven months(good Lord, has it really been seven months? Wow!), I've met quite a few very interesting people, read a lot of good blogs and also had a great deal of fun, and with regret I must now put blogging on hold.

In the end, I simply can't afford the amount of time I have to put into this to make it worthwhile. There're things out there that I've been neglecting, and not so unfortunately I must now turn my attention to them. I don't know for how long I'll be able to stay away, blogging is a powerful, though fun, addiction, after all, so I may post something new every once in a while. Eventually I hope to be back with a new template, one that gives direct access to my photography and artwork.

So, to all my friends, thank for reading my blog and linking to it, and I hope to see you 'round the blogosphere. Keep up the good writing and keep a light on for me.

Farewell for now!

7 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 06:08:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Say it aint so!

 
At Wed Aug 10, 08:49:00 PM ADT, Blogger Car Gal said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog.

 
At Wed Aug 10, 09:10:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Aug 10, 09:33:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Aug 10, 09:42:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Fri Aug 12, 12:50:00 AM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Sun Aug 14, 09:46:00 PM ADT, Anonymous promogal said...

*Pfffffffffffttttt*

Thanks for ruining my day! :(

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved