This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 15, 2005

Wrong-handed turns

Why can't you people turn in the proper direction from the correct lane? Twice I saw this happening on a trip through downtown, and that's a 5 minute drive. It's obviously a navigation problem, learn to read the map beforehand. The first time, they almost took me out at Highfield & Main, turning left unto Highfield from the eastbound righthand Main lane. Then, in downtown, it was the exact opposite. Learn to navigate, or at least to turn around legally and safely.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 15, 11:45:00 AM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

BECAUSE there is something in the water here....I've never seen so many idiot drivers in my life, and I moved here from Toronto....

It would also help if the city could label the lanes sometimes...

 
At Fri Jul 15, 12:59:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Yes, complete lack of lane separation is a big problem here, especially in the rain.

 
At Fri Jul 15, 04:50:00 PM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

along with the complete and utter lack of intelligence for 95% of the residents...

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved