This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Weird dreams

I had a recently. It wasn't my only weird dream, but it's the only one that struck in my mind. It seems that I injured my hand in the , and instead of , I had black foam under my skin. It was soft and spongy, and rather pleasant to the touch, but it was still black damn foam. Now what's up with 'dat? And while I was going from doctor to doctor who were all trying to figure what they were going to do about that, my car was in the shop for some weird problems with the roof. I think the doctors all decided it was normal to have black foam for blood, and my were all in my head. As I was leaving the hospital, the car mechanic dropped my nothing-wrong-with-it car at the entrance, which was odd. Weird, definitely weird.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 12, 02:01:00 PM ADT, Blogger Jen said...

That *IS* weird! I know some people believe that dreams are your subconscious communicating with you...I wonder what it was trying to say?

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comment inspired another post. :-)

 
At Wed Jul 13, 02:29:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

I believe it means you are filled with black foam or possibly you are evil ;-)

 
At Thu Jul 14, 11:27:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know about the foam, but he difinately has an evil streak, not necessarilty in a bad way though.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved