This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Three Laws of Pizzas

What d'y'all think? Should pizzas have to obey the following Three Laws of Pizzas?

1. A pizza may not make a human fat, or through inaction allow a human to get hungry
2. A pizza must obey all “Get in my belly!” orders from humans, except where such orders would conflict with #1
3. A pizza must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with #1 or #2

Do you want to know more?
/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved