This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stargate: SG1 fans rejoice!

Thanks to the Jen's Horde blog, we, too, can now cause consternation among of the future. Witness the modern mummification process! Witness the modern . Imagine, we, too, can now defend our with pressurized salt acid and terrible (and before you say it, yes I know). Now we, too, can build pyramid-shaped hyperships and defend our domains with batalions of . We will live as Gods, I tell ya! As Gods!

Please edit:

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 13, 01:40:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Jul 13, 02:29:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Everyone loves SG1..but sadly I understand we have to wait until the fall for the new episodes.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved