This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 15, 2005

Smoking Mess

The Smoking Mess

Rant begins!

Now, I realize that many smokers themselves, or their spouses and friends, so intensely dislike the smell of post-smoking smoke that they go to smoke outside. For the sake of that, I suppose I can live with having to wade through a cloud of their foul exhailings just to get to the front door of my apartment building or, for that matter, my office.

What I cannot understand, however, is the dumping of the spent butts on the ground right at the building door. Have you people no shame? No sense of pride in your surroundings? And in case the people responsible are visitors and not residents, WTF? Would you want others to just come over to your house and throw their garbage on your porch? We all have to live in this building together, folks. Let's try and not have our filthy habits affect the other residents. OK? Thanks.

Rant done!

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 15, 12:06:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Yuk! Piglets one and all.

 
At Fri Jul 15, 05:35:00 PM ADT, Blogger Lone Ranger said...

And it's even more disturbing when butt disposals are provided in front of the building. Then, it rains and those things stick to the bottom of people's shoes and get tracked into the building. DAMN, Native Americans for inventing such a foul habit!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved