This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 22, 2005

Of healthy men and female joggers

There must've been a convention of (ahem, sorry, meant healthy men) in town today. An absolutely stunning crossed the road this morning, and every male head in a stopped or moving car turned to follow her. She wasn't bouncy in the “God, that's gotta hurt!” sort of way, and that just goes to prove that women don't need to be beautiful(and for you , no, I do not mean the cards in - get a life!(ahem, yeah, look who's talking!)). She was also surprisingly toned and muscular. I wonder what she does for a living that she can keep it that way.

Oh well. On to the dream the wonderful dreams.

Do you want to know more?
/ /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved