This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, July 07, 2005

No bison meat for you!

I am really, really sad now. My favourite burger joint, the one that served buffalo and bison meat, has been converted to some drasty fast-food joint with vegetables. My life no meaning now. None. Time to drown my sorrows.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 08, 10:43:00 AM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

Please tell me you ARE NOT talking about Billy Rockets!

 
At Fri Jul 08, 10:48:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Yes. Yes, I am.

 
At Fri Jul 08, 01:36:00 PM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

that's the only place I'll eat in that stinking mall...

figures that the armpit would get rid of that place...damn

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved