This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, July 17, 2005

New season of Atlantis

For those of you who are in Canada and are interested in such things, the 2nd season of Stargate: Atlantis is starting tomorrow at 9pm Atlantic time(8pm Eastern) on the MovieNetwork. All I can say is, I lost interest in the 1st season about two thirds of the way through, but picked it up again just at the end, and my feeling is that if the season opener sucks or they introduce the into Stargate: SG1, I'll be very, very displeased.

Technorati Tags: /

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 18, 03:34:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good show, considering only real sci-fi show left, can only get better, along with the original of course.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved