This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 29, 2005

More wackiness at the theatre

More proof of lost creativity, coming soon to a theatre near you!

Doom
Dungeon Seige
Ghost Rider

All these are either video games or comics. For the love of Middle-of the-road-Deity, is too much to ask for a new idea? But I'll tell you this: if the Writers' Guild goes on strike over pay or somesuch, that'll just be one more nail in their creative coffin.

On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't complain. After all, I am breathlessly waiting for the Resident Evil triquel, Resident Evil: Afterlife. There's just something about those films that tickles my fance. I wonder what it might be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved