This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm probably getting sued

No doubt the SADL(Sheep Anti-Defamation League) is going to sue me for insulting their members. You see, I had accidently labeled some sheep as goats in the Ontario Trip album on my photoblog. I have since corrected my error, and I hope that will satisfy them.

Do you want to know more?
/ /

4 Comments:

At Mon Jul 25, 07:31:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

I don't understand. What does that mean?

 
At Mon Jul 25, 10:00:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Neither do I, unfortunately, but I suspect it means that I put "Goats" under a picture of "Sheep". I fixed it now.

 
At Tue Jul 26, 09:26:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

People of the world please listen carefully. I have looked at these pictures and I must alert you to the fact that Ontario has many more animals than goats. We have horses, dogs, cats, birds and oh yes, turtles. Lots and lots of turtles.

P.S. Returning from a trip with goat pictures rather than snaps of your significant other is a sure sign you need to find someone IMMEDIATELY! I think your blog friends need to take up a collection and find you a nice, round-faced Ukranian girl to make babies with. Any more goat pictures and I will make good with my threat ;-)

 
At Thu Jul 28, 08:17:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

One can't take snapshots of what one doesn't have, and I've never had one that was to let me do that in the first place.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved