This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Family Guy Quote

Quagmire is returning to his bedroom with a drink and sees the Social Worker Lady in his bed, naked.

SWL: “Glen, honey, can I ask you a question? What do you do for a living?”
Quagmire: “Heh, I got a question for you, too. What are you still doing here?”

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 20, 10:21:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Yo Family Guy Addict, which Family Guy character r u? http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=549

 
At Tue Jul 26, 09:35:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Giggidy giggigy gig!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved