This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Even more SG1 quotes

Did you really think I was done with those? Ha, I say unto ye! Ha!

O'Neill: “Sir, I realize I'm probably going to get courtmartialed, but I'd like to appologize.”
Hammond: “You were under the control of an alien device, you're not responsible for your actions.”
O'Neill: “Even so, I'm sorry.”
Carter: “Me too, sir.”
Jackson: “Me three.”
(Everybody looks at Teal'c)
Teal'c: (Assumes a superior expression) “I have nothing to appologize for.” (Walks away)
Hammond: “That is true. He was acting under orders.”



Osiris: “Where is my brother Satesh?”
Jackson: “You mean Sett? He's dead, we killed him.”
Osiris: “You lie!”
Jackson: “Oh no, no I'm not. We also killed Ra, Hathor... and who else? Oh yeah, Sorkar.”

It's true, I love this show! Some of you have Desperate Housewives, and I have Stargate: SG1.

Do you want to know more?
/

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 10:23:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Actually the dialogue in SG: atlantis is getting that way too, gotta love it.

 
At Tue Jul 26, 09:29:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Yes, the two shows seem to have a lot of cross-show humour - each one poking fun at the other. Beau Bridges..I think he will be good...but he is showing his age. I fear a trip through the Stargate could kill him.

P.S. My sons have taken to reading your blog (in lurking mode) daily. We had a discussion today about how well you would fit into our household...or maybe how well my sons would fit into yours! Let me know if you are interested in adoption ;-)

Per chance..do you have any interest in Warhammer 40K, the simulation game for people who like to spend money uselessly?

 
At Thu Jul 28, 08:15:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

No, unfortunately not. I play very few games, and never multiuser ones. Isn't that what W40K is?

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved