This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Europeans are truly crazy!

Only in Europe! Outdoor urinals. This is one of the more disgusting things to have come from there. Now, I realize that in Quebec, a woman will actually walk into a men's washroom to clean it while men are actually using it, but at least it's in private, behind walls and doors. But to piss out in public like that? Ewww! Gross! Also, unless you want your pubic bits hanging out in full view of the public, you have to stand pretty damn close to the 'input port', and I think the backspray will land on you, possibly infecting you with whatever others left.

Which begs the question. If the square is host to a number of bars, as the site claims, why not just use the toilets in those bars instead of doing it out in public, on the street.

Please edit:

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 15, 03:14:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

Actually, this is not news to me. I consider this the modern version of the piss-at-the-corner-of-the building or in-the-bush-when-nobody's-watching version. I actually thank the Dutch for patenting outdoor urinal products and making it portable. At least, it's washable. Hurray to the Dutch!

 
At Fri Jul 15, 03:26:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

Speaking of urinals, I visited this site recounting the history of urinals.

http://flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/basic_toilet_facts.htm

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved