This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dream oddity

I had another weird dream a couple nights ago. I don't know what it is with me and weird dreams, lately. Maybe with the windows opened, there was an inrush of fresh oxygen, and my mind overdosed. In this one, somebody, working above my ceiling, pulled up my ceiling tiles and danged a miniature camera. It was on a string, so I guess it must've been wireless. To show my displeasure, I grabbed it and yelled into it. Then I gave it a good yank. They immediately pulled the camera back up and replaced my ceiling tiles. And that's when I woke.

A few things are weird:
  1. I have no ceiling tiles.
  2. I live on the top floor and only a couple of feet separate me from the roof.
  3. Why would someone spy on me from the long edge of the living room when most of the exciting things happen in the bedroom? Hahahaha! I kill me, I really do. It's a sad life.
  4. Is it just delusions of adequacy on my part, desiring to be(or at least feel) important enough to be spied upon?
  5. Why would they dangle a wireless camera on a string, making the silly thing point straight down?
  6. Alternatively, if it's not wireless, why use a string?
  7. On no! Overthink! My head just exploded!

Do you want to know more?
/ / /

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 10:21:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Your not alone man, I had a doozy last night, and boy was it weird. Pity I can't remember it now!

 
At Tue Jul 26, 02:10:00 PM ADT, Anonymous gamegirl said...

You never remember your dreams!

 
At Tue Jul 26, 09:22:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Fortunately your dream had no hippo holes. Are you sure it was a dream and NOT an alien abduction/observation. Is your bottom sore? Do you have any strange new markings on your skin? So you feel dirty and violated?

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved