This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 08, 2005

Blowjobvs Interrvptvs

It's been days since I've been back from my oh-way-too-short a vacation, and I've found that I barely have had any time to blog. Oh, sure, I wrote something nasty about Live8, but what I really wanted to write about, I haven't had a chance. For some reason, work has been relatively busier, too, and somehow there's always a ton of things to do at home.

My vacation was pretty uneventful. The drive to Ontario and the return trip were surprisingly easy, and didn't even take as long as I was afraid of. Left at 1:30am, arrived by 6pm, in both directions. I saw my family, my friends, went to an annual Waterfront Festival, saw and (a post about these coming soon) and interrupted a . I call it “Blowjobvs Interrvptvs”, and yes, I did recently watch History of the World.

It certainly wasn't my intention to ruin that couple's day, but it was an absolutely stunning day, and my friends and I went for a walk in the park. And there, just around a blind bend in the path, at the edge of the cliff, they sat on a bench, he in a polo shirt and she in a top and a... beach towel. As we cleared the bend, she was just going down like the Titanic. And since she was wearing a towel around her waist, I guess she was also planning on jackhammering. I have to give this to them: they certainly came prepared. On a beautiful Saturday, they had a towel and were ready for when an opportunity presented itself. They were not, however, prepared for my friends and me.

Needless to say, when they heard us, she jumped up and tried very hard to be nonchalant about the whole thing, but she also had a hell of a time trying to keep from laughing in an embarrased sort of way. It might have helped her situation if she didn't insist of surreptitiously trying to hide her face in his shoulder while at the same time glancing in our direction to see if we were still there, laughing all the while.

So we left, and they decided to wait a little before the coast cleared, so to speak, and made a mad dash for their car. Unfortunately for them, their car was parked right beside mine, so we all met up as we were heading back. She was still laughing, so I guess they were both being good sports about the whole thing. In any case, I think they'll have a story to think about every time somebody says “Let's go to the park, honey”.

4 Comments:

At Fri Jul 08, 01:37:00 PM ADT, Blogger thordora said...

This is EXACTLY why I will never EVER do anything like that outside....

at least go in the bushes.

Very amusing story however.

 
At Fri Jul 08, 02:00:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Ah, well, part of thrill of doing it in public is the possibility of getting caught. ;)

 
At Fri Jul 08, 10:26:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Talking Mute said...

I can relate to the story. The thrill of it and all was just unforgettable to this day. I don't even remember being embarassed. It's just me. But I don't think I can ever do that again in public.

 
At Mon Jul 11, 10:13:00 PM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Well, at least this had a better ending than my uncle's blow job story!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved