This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

BlogExplosion users beware!

If your blog is registerd with BlogExplosion and and it is hosted by MSN(as in, spaces.msn), be aware that you are breaking the frames by allowing comments on your blogs. No other blogging software that I am aware of does this, but of course, Microsoft has to do things differently. I'm not sure, but you might be in violation of BE rules by using a Microsoft-based blog. If anybody thinks I'm full of crap(on this topic only! :-) ), please tell me.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 12, 07:21:00 PM ADT, Blogger Miranda said...

I considered using blogexplosion, but when I got to the website, I saw that there was too much work involved to register and submit my blog so I decided against it.

 
At Tue Jul 12, 08:26:00 PM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

I don't know why, it wasn't all that much work. True you to work to get credits, but it does give traffic.

 
At Tue Jul 12, 10:00:00 PM ADT, Blogger Jaime said...

i just rode the BE wave here, and setting up the acct was a breeze.


and no, i don't have an endorsement deal with them. lol

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved