This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Batman Begins

Warning - spoiler ahead!

Surprisingly, Batman Begins is actually a good movie. There's actually a plot and it follows the transformation of into . Christian Bale did an excellent job, I thought, a sort of moody, brooding performance he brought into the surprisingly excellent movie, Equilibrium.

It follows Bruce Wayne from the death of his parents(in flashbacks) to his desire to do something about the scum of to his training with ... uh, sorry, I meant , and then his final transformation into Batman. Personally, I don't know if Liam Neeson is every going to live down the sword-fighting, but he was pretty good in this movie.

One of the issue I had with the movie, however, was some of the fighting scenes. The action was so fast, I could barely follow with the camera movements. But the sets, the bat-toys(what we saw of them) and, of course, the , were absolutely incredible. All in all, the movie wasn't nearly as cartoonish as all the other Batman movies other than the very first one with Michael Keaton.

Oh, and before I forget, I can't get over nipples(you did know I'm a pervert, didn't you? Or am I?). I mean, she could put an eye with those pencil erasers of hers. ... .

Additional tags: / / / /

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 11, 04:26:00 PM ADT, Blogger doris said...

A good review. I saw it too but didn't enjoy it. My blog review barely mentioned anything... but you mentioned the fast/blurred camera scenes. That happened quite a bit which I found hard on the eyes. It also made a mockery of any efforts made with the sets/action/acting/anything because it was stupidly blurred.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved