This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, July 29, 2005

And this is a good idea why?

Aside from satisfying a fetish with Rommie of Andromeda fame, I can't actually see a reason for this, other than as a showcase of how far technology and minituarization thereof has come. Appearance does not an AI make, after all, and why on Earth would you want a robot to fool humans into thinking it's human? As a lark, for now, yes, but in the long term?

Do you want to know more?
/ / / / /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved