This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

20 Questions

Stolen directly, and quite shamelessly, from my buddy, Palindromic Rage, I present to you, 20 Questions. Think of something, and guesses it in... well, you guessed it, 20 questions or less.

Additional Tags:

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 13, 04:20:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

It's not that smart I beat it on my first try.

 
At Thu Jul 14, 12:45:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Promogal said...

I don't wanna know what you were thinking about...

 
At Thu Jul 14, 11:23:00 AM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megalodon

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved