This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Worst movie ever?

Could The Day the World Ended be the worst movie ever? Boy thinks father is an alien, who's currently in town, eating the inhabitants. Only Nastassja Kinski makes it remotely watchable, even though she never takes her clothes off. Randy Quaid is also in it, as is Harry Groener, the dude who played the demonic mayoer of Sunnydale on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But seriously, folks, this one's got my vote. It was so bad I couldn't stop watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved