This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Too much information

I just realized that after having watched so much Stargate: SG1, I can't watch The Mummy with a straight face. I mean, every time they open a sarcophagus, I keep expecting that Ra will rise again, despite having been nuked. And then, when the mummy actually comes to life, I just can't stop laughing. And when the pyramid finally gets destroyed, it looks just like something the Ancients would do. LOL!

I just love fantasy and sci-fi, and especially when they're combined. So I'm a geek. So what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved