This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

On vacation

The Mad Perseid is on a much-needed vacation. There will be no postings from now till Wednesday, July 6th, 2005.

To all my visitors and repeat readers: thank you very much. I appreciate your support. While I'm out, please feel free to read the archives and comment on whatever you like.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 30, 08:08:00 AM ADT, Blogger Jay said...

Enjoy your vacation.

 
At Thu Jun 30, 10:28:00 AM ADT, Blogger SOH said...

Have a great vacation!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved