This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Of floors and mouths, and the attraction thereof

This morning on the radio they had a discussion about some of the silly things that kids do, and one of the stories was of a six year-old boy who scraped a piece of off the driveway, put it into his mouth and in an apparent attempt to imitate his father, said “I've got to quit this filthy, dirty habit”.

Now, I don't remember doing anything like that, putting road scrapings into my mouth. I took out the power grid to an entire block once, but that's different. I also gulped down a quarter glass of vodka once because I mistook it for water. Does anybody have any stories they'd like to share? Speak up, don't be shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved