This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Of basic business courtesy, or what's sadly lacking?

Is it too much to ask that when you say you're going to deliver a product on a particular day, you actually take every possible step to ensure you fullfil your promise? First, it's the store forgetting to tell the delivery company to come pick up the item and deliver it to the customer. I can understand how at the end of the day, you might forget to fax off the requisite forms. But shouldn't you do so first thing the following morning so it can be delivered that day, as you promissed? Then it's the actual delivery company lying about it's delivery schedule. They actually had to the nerve to tell me to wait for them between 1pm and 5pm. After I told them no, call me 15 minutes before you come and come from work to wait for you. Now it's almost 6 and they haven't come or called. Bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved