This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, June 20, 2005

Now that's just disturbing

I finally had to leave the room. I've got two maintenance techs from the apartment complex in, installing my A/C. They were hand-holding it out the window to see how far they had to shove it out. Just watching them hold that monstrocity with the bare hands made me shiver. And people told me, it's no biggie to install a window air condition. Ha!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 20, 02:39:00 PM ADT, Blogger Jana said...

My hubby dropped one out the window once. He will never live that down. It still works, though!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved