This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Locusts: damn those non-evil but naiive scientists

Could the movie Locusts have been any worse? I think so. If Lucy Lawless hadn't been in it, would've been completely unwatchable, and she wasn't even wearing armor or swinging a sword.

Formulaic, full of cliches, with a non-evil but horribly naiive scientists who starts the whole thing going, not to mention a highly unlucky Intelligence operative.

It was bad it was actually impossible to stop watching. Just like people like to view the wreckage after a particularly spectacular car crash, so was I unable to change the channel. It was sad, in a mindless fun sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved