This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It wasn't bad, not bad at all

I saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith today, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. When you go into a , you have to turn off your brain and just watch the sparkles. Or the gunfire and explosions, as the case may be. It's a fun movie. Literally. People actually laughed out loud, and not the snickering kind of laugh, either. A fun ride that I might even go to see again.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jun 18, 01:41:00 AM ADT, Blogger Clifford said...

I heard that there was an advanced screening in Toronto, where anyone who could prove they were a Mr. or Mrs. Smith would get in free...

The idea of a bunch of Smiths watching a movie together cracked me up.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved