This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, June 27, 2005

Has anybody seen this new commercial?

I'm not even sure what it's about, but it features two Indian scientists, one of whom learns to speak Bee. That's right, he can communicate with bees. When he shows off this new ability to his fellow scientist, the other guy complains, “How's that useful?” At which point the first scientist asks the bee under his magnifying glass to sting the other scientist, and when he falls unconscious, he steals his desert.

Hilarious, man! Absolutely hilarious.

6 Comments:

At Mon Jun 27, 09:48:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Realmspace said...

Truly weird, I was discussing this ad with my sister earlier today and we totally concur, best as I've seen in ages.

 
At Tue Jun 28, 10:07:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Promogal said...

It wouldn't be half as funny without the pseudo-Pakistani accents, though... I almost fell off the couch laughing when I first saw this ad at Realmspace's house, and since then I've been running around like a madwoman shouting "I have learned to speak BEE!!!" at unsuspecting people in my best middle-eastern 711 clerk voice ;)

 
At Tue Jun 28, 10:20:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Promogal said...

 
At Tue Jun 28, 10:24:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Promogal said...

You can see the ad at www.worstagencyreel.com

 
At Wed Jun 29, 12:19:00 PM ADT, Anonymous GameGirl said...

It's funny.

 
At Mon Jul 11, 09:14:00 PM ADT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA that ad is hilarious. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved