This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Gorgeous day today

Went for a nice drive today, all the way out to Parrsboro, Nova Scotia. It was an absolutely stunning day. Not very hot, no bloodthirsty bugs orbitting my head in attack formation. Took a bunch of pictures, will post them to my photoblog and my website in due time, as I process them. And then, when I got home, I found my apartment to be pretty cool, too. The two bedroom windows were open and they sucked all the heat out. I love it! Still wish I had my A/C installed already, but even so, it's very nice right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved