This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, June 17, 2005

Blogger comments have been reactivated

For your reading and commenting pleasure, I have reactivated Blogger comments on this blog, in addition to the HaloScan ones. Please look at the line below for an explanation:












Perma LinkBlogger CommentsHaloScan CommentsHaloScan Trackbacks
10:13 AM0 commentsSay something about itNo trackbacks for this yet


You may use either of the commenting systems; if you have a Blogger account, you might find it easier to use that commenting system instead of the HaloScan one. Please let me know what you think and how this works for you.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 17, 10:55:00 AM ADT, Blogger The Mad Perseid said...

Testing, testing, this is merely a test of The Mad Perseid Blogger Commenting System.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved