This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, June 20, 2005

American Dad

I watched an episode of last night for the first time. I guess I have to learn that there are channels above 212. I realize that the show's made by the producers of , but they're not the same. First of all, I don't think in F/G they ever had get burnt when he tried to enter a church and then say, “My work here is done” and turn into a flock of bats and fly away. Though they did have Peter's father once say, “Holy Mamma, it's the Holy Pappa!”, but it's just not the same.

After watching this one episode, I've decided this has to be the conservatives satirize the weird liberal idea that the conservatives are the spawn of the devil.

All in all, I have to say I enjoyed it. And did I mention that I also watched brand new and Family Guy episodes? No? Well, I did, and enjoyed them! So there! Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved