This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ships on Andromeda

Just out of curiousity, I compiled the following list of ship names used on the show, Andromeda:

  • Andromeda Ascendant
  • Eureka Maru
  • Renewed Valour
  • Starry Wisdom
  • Pax Magellanic
  • Consensus of Parts
  • The Unshattered Allegiance
  • Ekatrina
  • Balance of Judgment
  • Clarion's Call
  • Wrath of Achilles
  • Million Voices
  • Clarion's Call
  • Crimson Sunrise
  • Deep Midnight's Voice
  • Resolution of Hector
  • Lancer's Hope

Actually, I did it by reading the Eldorado Drift website. Thanks be to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved