This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Rolling Stones

You may be interested in knowing that the Rolling Stones are coming to Moncton, NB in September, and the show sold out in about a week's time, more than 60,000 tickets. The only way to get tickets now is to win them through radio station contests. I might have been interested in going, but at $99 + 25% service charge, it was a bit much.

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 25, 02:52:00 AM ADT, Blogger Texacola said...

I really like the blog you have setup here for things like epson inkjet, we also cover similar things like epson inkjet. Keep up the great work!

 
At Wed Oct 26, 02:17:00 AM ADT, Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a php calendar script site/blog. It pretty much covers php calendar script related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At Thu Oct 27, 10:24:00 PM ADT, Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about jazzy electric wheel chair
that covers jazzy electric wheel chair
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

 

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved