This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Monday, May 16, 2005

Of large vehicles, or why can't you people learn to park?

So I've been thinking: why is that people driving large vehicles can't park them? Large trucks taking up 4 spots where they only need to take up two(if that), vehicles parked at an angle that makes them impossible to drive around, parking so close to other vehicles that their drivers can't get into the driver's seat? The monstrosities are so huge you need navigational hazard beacons placed around them in parking lots. How difficult is it really to straighten out a large vehicle? Why must they park at an angle?

When I drive into a parking lot, the first thing I do is look at the parking space layout and park accordingly. Why do you people always insist on taking up more than your fair share of the lot? Yes, I know you drive a large vehicle, but no one foisted one on you, you chose one all by yourself. If you can't park it, you shouldn't drive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved