This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Of cute little album thumbnails

I discovered something interesting today. After ripping a bunch of my CDs so I can listen to them on my MP3 player, I realized that if you play the resulting files with Windows Media Player, it will actually try to find and download a picture of the CD album itself and place it in the directory where that album is stored. It's not always successful, of course, but in general, it seems to work quite well. For people who keep their music on their hard drives, I guess it's a benefit. For me, it's just a nifty trick, though an essentially meaningless one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved