This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Friday, May 27, 2005

Of BlogClicker and unupdated blogs

As you surf BlogClicker to earn credits so other BlogClicker members can visit your blog, you often come across blogs that are either discontinued or haven't been updated in a long time. So here's the question: how do they continue to get hits? Where are they getting all the credits for others to spend on blog hits for themselves? There're really only two ways that I know of to get credits: earn them through browsing, or purchase them with actual money. I've always questioned why anybody would pay money to get hits on a personal blog that's not earning any kind of revenue, but that's just me.

So, where do they get the credits? Have they purchased them, or are they browsing BlogClicker? In either case, why bother if you're not updating your blog content, sometimes for months? I suppose I can understand doing either if you're actively writing new content, though I still don't quite accept spending real money on a personal blog, but at least you can justify it if you're blogging regularly.

Inquiring minds want to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved