This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My blog

What do I want for my blog?

I've been thinking about that lately. When I first started out, I was looking for a place to publish some witty(in my mind, at least) observations about TV, life, people, and all sorts of other things. Somehow, things got out of hand, and now I'm posting long, drawn out articles on commies and nazis. I'm not sure I like the direction it's been going. I don't particularly want to write about politics(there're plenty of blogs for that, both left and right), but sometimes it's unavoidable, and I end up writing long, gloomy posts about killing fields and wars and such.

Please bear with me as my blog and I go through mid-life crisis together, though for wildly different reasons. I will, of course, continue to post, and I hope to be back on track(whatever I decide the track should be) soon.

Thank you all for your patience.

The Mad Perseid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved