This is my personal thoughts, opinions and musings place. I will also rant about things, especially politically-correct things that irritate me. And sci-fi. Did I mention sci-fi? There'll be lots of sci-fi stuff here. And movies, too. Mmmmm... Movies

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Losing my mind

So I've started buying those fruity cereal bars, because they're pretty good for breakfast at work, especially if you eat about 4 of them and wash them down with water, mmmm mmm...

Anyways, I was sitting on the couch at home a couple days ago, watching TV and eating the cereal bars. Who says they're only for breakfast work? I couldn't figure out why I had trouble opening the packages. The first one was never a problem, but 2nd, 3rd or 4th were. I felt like I was going crazy there. What was wrong with me? Was I that sick that my strength would fail me after that fateful 1st bar?

Finally, after much trepidation, fear, self-loathing, crying and cursing everyone I knew, it occured to me that after eating the 1st bar, my hands would be come a bit greasy, and would slip off the packaging of the next cereal bar to become my victim. I, of course, instantly became very happy and praised Life, Universe and Everything. It meant that finally I could eat more than one cereal bar without fighting a life-and-death battle with it. My life, suddenly complete and full of meaning, became a joy once more.

Then, as my joy knew no bounds, the virus came back with a vengeance and knocked me on my back for another 10 hours. It was that kind of week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

Copyright © 2005 Yury D.   All Rights Reserved